Since the battery charger is MIA, I armed myself with my little camera started taking pictures of one of my favorite subjects. Sarah is my third child and an absolute delight. She is funny, kind, empathetic and smart. And she actually likes me, which is rare for a teenager. Though she will be 18 in 2 weeks and reminds me of that frequently. Can't believe my baby will soon be 18. That will be another blog post for another day!
Here are some fun photos of a mini photo shoot we had in the kitchen. I will title this sequence
The Many Faces of Sarah :)
I've read that the 3rd child is often the ham, the expressive one. For our family that has proved true. My older two, twins are sophomores in college and so it's just been me, her and my hubby at home. And I'm loving it! It will be hard when she departs for college in the fall. I will miss her immensely. If you want to read a witty entertaining blog about fashion, I suggest you hop over to Marvelous Bear which Sarah writes. The following few photos I took using my digital rebel for her senior photos. And since they are faces, they fit they theme! Now, if only I can find my battery charger..uggg!





19 comments:
Our third is the ham too! Yours is a beautiful girl. Hope you find your battery charger soon.
great shots....beautiful girl!
Beautiful photos! What fun!
I'll never know if your theory is correct, I stopped at 2 LOL. She's definitely a beauty
Very fun face shots! Looks like you've got a great subject. Her senior pics turned out awesome!
Beautifully done. Funny, too. =)
These are great shots...:) GOod job!
Wow! Her senior pictures are fabulous. I remember my mom paying a ton of money for mine, and they weren't nearly as good. Lucky girl!
Oh my these are great, she's beautiful!
Aww! I'm so proud of my momma. I wish my blog was as popular as yours.
gorgeous!
oh, i can just imagine the bittersweet of sending your last baby off. i'm sure we'll be there before we know it. (SOB!)
What great pictures! I love your blog!!!
She's such a beautiful young lady and sounds like a ton of fun too! Great photos all around!
Great shots! How much fun:)
Not that I am biased, but mad camera skills combined with a beautiful subject will always lead to a wonderful outcome!!
Sarah looks like so much! I love the photos!
Fun photos! Your daughter is a beauty. Love the senior shots as well.
All fantastic fun takes! She seems like she has a great silly personality!:)
http://www.tellyouaboutit.com/2010/02/you-capture-challenge-faces.html
Great pictures as always! So happy to be able to say that I've known that sweet, funny, hambone of a girl since the moment she was born!!! And true to form Ryan is my ham for sure! He may not be a third child but he's the youngest so it's fitting!
Post a Comment